It’s time to fall into the new season with fabulous clothes and accessories. Here’s a list of this seasons trends.
- Wide Leg Trouser Jeans – A 70’s flashback with a more updated look. These jeans work with any figure. You can pair them with flats and a cute cardigan, heals with a dark wash and flowing top, or wear them casual with a light wash and t-shit.
- Nude Heels – Don’t know what shoes to wear with your outfit? Not sure if you have something to match? Go nude! Make sure that the nude tone of your shoe matches you skin tone and you’ll be all set.
- Cropped Sweater – Pair the sweater with a solid or printed tank and jeans. Dress it up or dress it down.
- Oxfords – Add feminine touches to these masculine shoes by pairing them short dresses and skirts. Also try cuffing jeans and pants to show off your awesome shoes!
- Blazer – The Kardashians wear these well. Put a blazer on over a simple top with skinny jeans and sexy heels.
- Fur – It’s not just for your grandma anymore. Fur has made a comeback in all shapes and sizes. Not sure if your ready for it? Try fur as accent on your hand bag or shoes. Find smooth and full furs on a tight budget.
- Cross Body Bags – A cross body works for any outfit. Its convenient, small, and you can find them at super affordable prices.
- Sequins – Add some shimmer to your wardrobe. Play it up with bright hues but remember to keep your accessories simple. Also, never wear more than one sequined piece at a time.
- Ankle Booties – Wear these with tights and a girly dress or with leggings and a long top. Choose your heel height wisely for casual or formal wear.