I just got pinterest tonight! I love it! Follow me here and I will follow you back!
Giant Valentine’s Day Cards! Nothing like making a homemade card and adding your own special touches to it. This is extremely simple and fun. You don’t need much at all!
Card I created for my boyfriend in 2010
Supplies You Will Need
Poster board paper about 22 x 28 inches
Valentine’s Day Stickers/Crafty Things
Poem, song, quote, etc
- Fold the poster board in vertically in half or horizontal to shape your card
- Decorate the front in anyway you want. Look at other cards to get some inspiration
- On the inside of the card, write or type a poem, song, or quote that is special to you and your lover
- You can decorate the inside as well
- Make sure you give everything plenty of time to dry between working on the outside and inside of the card
Inside of Card