- Spend time with your family
- Hang out with friends
- Start packing for college
- Enjoy having free time
- Take advantage of summer weather
- Go on one last summer trip
- Mentally prepare yourself for working up early and doing school work all the time
Yes thats right, my summer has finally come to an end. I’m packing up and heading to Pittsburgh to start my new college journey! I’m excited, sad, and nervous but I’m ready to get there. I have so much to fill everyone in on including Travis and I’s mini vacation and taking James to college and of course my move in experience. I’ll probably have more time tomorrow night to write so stay patient. For now I wish everyone a safe trip going back to college and good luck on this year!